100% Fresh Pressed Organic Pineapple Juice
NOT from Concentrate, Contains NO water, NO fillers, NO sweeteners, NO additives
Pineapple is delicious, healthy and nutritious
Modern research confirms that Pineapples promote significant health benefits by providing a wide range of Micro-Nutrients considered essential for maintaining good health:
- Manganese to strengthen bones and connective tissue
- Vitamin C to help decrease frequency and severity of colds
- Promote Digestion
- Help maintain normal cholesterol levels
- Maintain intestinal flora
- Help maintain ideal weight and balanced nutrition
- Pineapple is a good source of manganese (91 %DV in a 1 cup serving), as well as containing significant amounts of vitamin C (94 %DV in a 1 cup serving) and vitamin B1. Pineapple contains a proteolytic enzyme bromelain, which breaks down protein.
USDA Daily Recommendation: Nine 4 oz servings of fruit/vegetables for a 2000 calorie diet.
Every 8 oz glass of Lakewood Pineapple Juice contains two full servings of fruit.
For the highest quality and to protect the natural fresh pressed characteristics, flavor and color, keep juices cool, refrigerate after opening. For best quality and freshness, use within two weeks of opening. Natural juice products will settle. Shake Well Before Serving. Available in 32oz and 12.5oz containers.
FRESH PRESSED JUICE AND PUREE (FIBER) FROM WHOLE RIPE, CERTIFIED ORGANIC PINEAPPLES.
Gluten Free - Casein Free - GMO Free
100% fruit juices are Gluten Free
Please note that seasonal availability of fresh fruits and vegetables may affect the specific label information and product flavor profiles of Lakewood juice products.