Take excellent care of your floors and get the shine only linseed oil can offer. Perfect for porous surface such as natural stone and tiles, it nourishes and protects with plant-based and mineral ingredients.
- fresh perfume from plant based ingredients
- cleans floors effectively and quickly
- excellent natural floor care with protection against staining
no residue of unecessary chemicals.
* quick and complete biodegradability(OECD-test 301F, full product)
* minimum impact on aquatic life(OECD-test 201&202, full product)
* against animal testing
* suitable for septic tanks
This bottle is 100% Plant-astic & 100% Recyclable
Labels are made of polyethylene; cap of polypropylene. Polyethylene and polypropylene are 100 % recyclable and can be recycled together using a low energy process.
Instructions for use:
Can only be used on un-treated natural flooring such as marble, concrete or linoleum - not to be used on varnished, sealed, waxed, or polished flooring. Not suitable for laminate.
Add 1 to 2 capfuls to half a bucket of lukewarm water (1.5 gallon). Use a floorcloth, mop or scrubbing brush to clean the floor. Let the floor dry.
Complete ingredients list
The list below displays ingredients in descending order, with those present in highest quantities first.
* Linum Usitatissimum
Sizes: 1L & 5L